<$BlogRSDURL$>

Hay Family

Offspring of David Hay and Celia Kermath:
News and notes about the Hay family, originating from Chicago, with Glasgow roots.
Hay Family members, Log-in & Make a New Post here!
3/30/2004

Okay Fine...Hello
Well due to Greg's oh so lovely..."where are the other hellos?" Here is one from me!! I have been busy with work and other "plans" which will remain nameless for the time being! Sarah and I did just get back from a vacation to Indianapolis for a scrapbooking weekend crop (she was bored) and then a week at my dad's in Memphis (she was not bored!). We had a great time, and have now been tossing around the idea of moving down that way in the next 2 to 3 years at least after I finish my bachelors! All in All things are going great and I can't complain! Okay fine...enough for now...and more to come later!! Love you all!!

Comments: Post a Comment

 


Powered by Blogger