<$BlogRSDURL$>

Hay Family

Offspring of David Hay and Celia Kermath:
News and notes about the Hay family, originating from Chicago, with Glasgow roots.
Hay Family members, Log-in & Make a New Post here!
4/19/2004

My school stuff
Hey all...well, I was reminded that I didn't mention to any of you about my schooling...so here goes, on February 14th, I graduated with my Associates Degree in Business Management with High Honors. We had a "virtual" graduation ceremony online which was way cool...with Al Gore as the Commencement Speaker. All in all it was pretty cool, and mom and I had a bit of a conference call while we watched. As for the future of my schooling, I am currently in my Bachelors program in Criminal Justice which is a heck of a lot harder than I prepared myself for, but I am still at a 3.0. for now...I will (hopefully) be done with this degree in June of 2005 and then will be studying towards my Masters degree, then my Juris Doctorate which I will attend University of Tennessee to acheive. Okay so there...enough rambling...just thought I would let you all know what is up there...:) xoxo~Korbyn

Comments: Post a Comment

 


Powered by Blogger