<$BlogRSDURL$>

Hay Family

Offspring of David Hay and Celia Kermath:
News and notes about the Hay family, originating from Chicago, with Glasgow roots.
Hay Family members, Log-in & Make a New Post here!
4/06/2004

Spring Break
How I spent my Spring Break vacation. I took a road trip to Charlottesville, Virginia with some of the crazier cousins (Debbie, Celia, Cyndie and Sandi #2)and came home with new laugh lines in my face and a pain in my side from laughing all the time. What a beautiful part of the United States it is! I hadn't seen Margaret or Diane in nearly 30 years, so there was a lot of catching up to do. Margaret was daring enough to put us all up at her house for the week and Ben headed for the hills (cabin that is), so we ladies could be alone. We met Carolyn & Jeremy (Diane's daughter and her boyfriend) and spent time with Aunt Jean. We toured Thomas Jefferson's home and Jefferson Winery. Aunt Jean and I seemed to like the same kinds of wine, which was most of them. Cindy and Celia taught me how to crochet and knit. Sandi Crockett still needs more practice in that area, if you could only see her potholder. It will make a great white elephant gift someday. Lucky person that gets that! Margaret taught me how to do beading, so now I feel like beading everything. Margaret tried many times to play jokes on us but most of the time they just backfired on her, and we would laugh and laugh. I wouldn't have traded this trip in for anything, what a wonderful time I had!


Comments: Post a Comment

 


Powered by Blogger