<$BlogRSDURL$>

Hay Family

Offspring of David Hay and Celia Kermath:
News and notes about the Hay family, originating from Chicago, with Glasgow roots.
Hay Family members, Log-in & Make a New Post here!
5/25/2004

I get it now. . .
So it was my good for nothing, dinosaur computer that was not functioning correctly! As I was saying before in the previous post, I am Carolyn. LOOK, here I am!
me 2002 Posted by Hello

I'm 24 & I live in c'ville near Jean, Diane and Margaret and I am currently working at a brewery two minutes from my house. I have also recently returned to school, not for art though (I drew the picture above), but to pursue a bio-tech associates degree.
I do not know most of the family, I have only met a few outside of my aunts/uncles & cousins. Hopefully some day soon I will be able to afford a trip to Chicagoland to meet everyone else in person.

-more later as I think of it.

oh- if anyone sees Jean before she leaves Illinois, please tell her Higgins is doing fabulous.

-->carolyn

Comments: Post a Comment

 


Powered by Blogger