<$BlogRSDURL$>

Hay Family

Offspring of David Hay and Celia Kermath:
News and notes about the Hay family, originating from Chicago, with Glasgow roots.
Hay Family members, Log-in & Make a New Post here!
5/26/2004

It is a date!
Greg posting again for Laurie
------------------------

Patrick and Katie have set a date!
It will be Saturday, July 23, 2005.
Katie feels much less stressed now that they have chosen a site with a date. Now she says she wants to do something fun, like look for a wedding dress. Her biggest requirement is that she doesn't want to look like a cupcake. We are having fun. Katie and I laugh alot.

I told her of course that I can be a PitA, so if I get on her nerves or make her feel stressed, she's allowed to tell me to butt out. So far I think we're doing okay, but I realize we're only in the early planning stages. As far as Tom is concerned, we let him give his opinion and then we do what we want.

Comments: Post a Comment

 


Powered by Blogger