<$BlogRSDURL$>

Hay Family

Offspring of David Hay and Celia Kermath:
News and notes about the Hay family, originating from Chicago, with Glasgow roots.
Hay Family members, Log-in & Make a New Post here!
9/22/2004

Sad sad news

I just got the phone call from my mother that I have been dreading.

My grandmother just passed away.
(Aunt Lynne to most of you)

It was apparently peaceful and painless.
We had been expecting it for some time, as her health had rapidly deteriorated over the past few months, but it does not make it any less sad to any of us.

Aunt Sandi has been doing a wonderful job of taking care of her, and keeping us informed of her status across the miles. Thank you so much for the love and care you have shown.

I do not know any details, as we will be flying in as soon as we can, but you can call my parents (Dave and Pat).


Fare thee well, my grandmother.
I cherish being a part of your legacy.
I love you.

I will miss you.
And I will never forget you.


"No one's death comes to pass without making some impression, and those close to the deceased inherit part of the liberated soul and become richer in their humaneness."
~Hermann Broch

Comments: Post a Comment

 


Powered by Blogger