<$BlogRSDURL$>

Hay Family

Offspring of David Hay and Celia Kermath:
News and notes about the Hay family, originating from Chicago, with Glasgow roots.
Hay Family members, Log-in & Make a New Post here!
10/07/2004

New Job, New Money, and New Stress to follow
Hello all--

Well, I have e-mailed most everyone, but of course the Greg was getting pissy that I didn't post it on the Blog(for those who haven't heard too), so here it is...sheesh..I need more time!!

I have accepted a new position back at my former employer, Hampton Inn-Gurnee. I will be the Director of Sales which is a promotion to my former position with them, and a substantial raise with full benefits (much needed!). I will most likely be starting there on the 11th, but the 12th for sure. I am thrilled to be going back there, and I am already feeling the release of the stress from the Catering position.

I am sure there will be a new amount of stress at the hotel, but I am also sure it will be much more appreciated than it is here!!

xoxo love you all!!

Korbyn




Comments: Post a Comment

 


Powered by Blogger