<$BlogRSDURL$>

Hay Family

Offspring of David Hay and Celia Kermath:
News and notes about the Hay family, originating from Chicago, with Glasgow roots.
Hay Family members, Log-in & Make a New Post here!
8/11/2005

I didn't really fall of the face of the earth!

Hello all!!!

Okay...so its been awhile since I have said hello..sheesh..stop pestering me already!! Well, things are crazy, I am now living in Lincoln Park in a beautiful high rise (note the picture attached), overlooking the skyline, and the lake!! Woo Hoo! So, I am closer to Melissa, but farther from mom...not sure yet if that is painfully far from mom, or painfully close to Melissa, but we will see. I am no longer at the Hampton Inn in Gurnee as I seem to have too much of a desire to strangle my general manager and "grin and bear it" can only hold out for so long, so I had to leave. I have plenty of options laid out before me closer to home, and I am sure I will end up somewhere fun and exciting soon! But for now, Paschen has to be the bread winner in the house, and lucky for us it is expensive out here!! I did get to see so many of you at Patrick and Katies wedding, but for those of you that I didn't, where the heck have you been?? :)

I know there are more exciting things I could tell you about, but I am sucked into re-reading the Harry Potter Series, and I am done with reality for the moment! Gotta go read..:)

So..ta ta for now...Hugs and kisses to everyone...I know you all enjoy them so much (yes Greg, I mean you) !!

~Korbyn

Comments: Post a Comment

 


Powered by Blogger