<$BlogRSDURL$>

Hay Family

Offspring of David Hay and Celia Kermath:
News and notes about the Hay family, originating from Chicago, with Glasgow roots.
Hay Family members, Log-in & Make a New Post here!
9/23/2005

I got a new job!!
Well, for those of you who haven't heard, I have been unemployed for the last 6 weeks, and while I love the free time, I miss working (who would have guessed I would say that!). Well, that all ended today!! I got a job as a Director of Sales for the Hampton Inn in Schaumburg. This is the exact job I just left, but at a different hotel and with great people! My general manager is 25 and we get along famously! There is a lot of quick movement and promotion within this management company, and I am very excited! Not to mention that I am going to be making $17,000 more per year!! I can handle it :)

The suckiest part about getting the phone call is that mom is in Scotland and I couldn't call her first to tell her! But I called her and left her a message on her machine..tee hee...:)

They are having a wonderful time, lots of castles seen (and funny stories that will be elaborated on when they come home), and Mom is so happy over there! I miss her though...my emergency cash fund has been gone but she will be back tomorrow!!

Hope you are all doing well!!

:) xoxo Korbyn

Comments: Post a Comment

 


Powered by Blogger